A memoir of Benjamin Robbins Curtis, LL. D. [electronic resource] : with some of his professional and miscellaneous writings / edited by his son, Benjamin R. Curtis.
- Boston : Little, Brown, 1879.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations, portraits
- Curtis, Benjamin Robbins, 1809-1874.
Judges -- United States -- Biography.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 1. Memoir / by George Ticknor Curtis
2. Professional and miscellaneous writings
- Includes indexes
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Curtis, Benjamin Robbins, 1809-1874
Curtis, George Ticknor, 1812-1894
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|