On the rise and growth of the law of nations [electronic resource] : as established by general usage and by treaties, from the earliest time to the Treaty of Utrecht / by John Hosack.
- London : J. Murray, 1882.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xii, 394 pages)
- International law -- History.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|