Second address to the public, and more especially to the members of the House of Commons, on the present unsatisfactory state of the Court of Chancery [electronic resource] : and suggestions for an immediate remedy / by George Spence.
- London : W. Walker : Ridgways, 1839.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery
Law reform -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.