The procedure and practice with reference to provisional orders under the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1899 (62 & 63 Vict. cap. 17) [electronic resource] / by John Borthwick Greig, James William Greig, and William Grant Greig.
- Edinburgh : Bell and Bradfute, 1900.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xii, 239 pages) : illustrations
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Private bills.
Bills, Private -- Scotland
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from York University Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Greig, James William, b. 1859
Greig, William Grant
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|