The law of master and servant [electronic resource] : being a treatise on the law relating to contracts of service, apprenticeship, and employment ... / by Sir John Macdonnell ..
- 2nd ed. / by Edward A. Mitchell Innes
- London : Stevens and Sons, 1908.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (lxxxvi, 899 pages) : forms
- Master and servant -- Great Britain -- Forms.
Master and servant -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- pt. 1. Common law
part 2. Statute law
- Includes index
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Mitchell Innes, Edward A. (Edward Alfred), 1863-1932.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|