A history of factory legislation [electronic resource] / by B.L. Hutchins and A. Harrison ; with a preface by Sidney Webb.
- Other Title:
- Factory legislation
- Westminster : P.S. King and Son, 1903.
- Studies in economics and political science ; no. 10
Making of modern law
Studies in economics and political science ; v. 
1 online resource (xviii, 372 pages) : illustrations
- Factory laws and legislation -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Includes bibliographical references (pages 309-316, -357)
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Harrison, A. (Amy)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|