The law relating to traffic on railways and canals [electronic resource] / by Edward Boyle and Thomas Waghorn.
- Other Title:
- Half title: Law relating to railway and canal traffic
Railway & canal traffic
- London : W. Clowes and Sons, 1901.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (3 volumes)
- Railroads -- Great Britain -- Traffic.
Railroad law -- Great Britain
Canals -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- v. 1. Commentary on the statutes and the cases decided, 1831-1901; forms of pleading, conditions, regulations, and notices relating to passenger, goods, live-stock, and parcels traffic; bye-laws of railway and canal companies; tables of maximum charges
volumes 2. Reports of the parliamentary committees on which the current legislation relating to traffic is based, and which are not elsewhere obtainable; general statutes relating to railway and canal traffic; rules of the highway and canal commission; regulations of the railway and canal rates and charges confirmation acts, 1891-4; special powers of canal companies, as revised in 1893-4
volumes 3. An epitome of the facts, arguments, and decisions of all the principal cases relating to the conveyance of traffic by railway and canal, and decided previously to September, 1901
- Includes legislation
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Boyle, Edward, Sir, 1849-1909
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|