Insurance law relating to all risks other than marine [electronic resource] : including life, fire, accident, guarantee, burglary, third party risks, and employers' liability / by E.J. MacGillivray.
- Other Title:
- Insurance law
- London : Sweet and Maxwell, 1912.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (lxvii, 1142 pages) : forms
- Insurance law -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Great Britain. Assurance Companies Act, 1909
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|