A treatise on commercial paper and the negotiable instruments law [electronic resource] : including the law relating to promissory notes, bills of exchange, checks, municipal bonds, and other negotiable and nonnegotiable instruments : commonly classed as commercial paper : with an appendix containing the Negotiable Instruments Law and the English Bills of Exchange Act / by James W. Eaton and Frank B. Gilbert.
- Other Title:
- Eaton & Gilbert on commercial paper
- Albany, N.Y. : M. Bender, 1903.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xciii, 767 pages)
- Negotiable instruments -- United States
Bills of exchange -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes legislation
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Gilbert, Frank B. (Frank Bixby), 1867-1927
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|