The negotiable instruments law [electronic resource] : from the draft prepared for the commissioners on uniformity of laws, and enacted in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado ... : the full text of the law as encated, with coious annotations / by John J. Crawford.
- Other Title:
- Crawford's annotated negotiable instruments law
- 3rd ed
- New York : Baker, Voorhis, 1908.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xlviii, 212 pages)
- Negotiable instruments -- United States
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes legislation
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|