The law of slander and libel [electronic resource] : including the practice, pleading, and evidence civil and criminal with forms and precedents, also contempts of court and the procedure in libel by indictment and criminal information : also an appendix of statutes.
- Other Title:
- Folkard on slander & libel
- 7th ed. / by Henry Coleman Folkard
- London : Butterworth, 1908.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxvi, 711 pages) : forms
- Libel and slander -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Earlier editions by Thomas Starkie
Appendix on statutes
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Starkie, Thomas, 1782-1849
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|