Rules regulating the practice of the state and federal courts sitting at Pittsburgh [electronic resource] : and of the courts having jurisdiction of appeals therefrom, and of the departments of the state and federal governments : together with an index to the special acts of assembly in force in Allegheny County, etc. / compiled by Percival G. Digby.
- Other Title:
- Rules of court
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Press of Pittsburgh Print. Company, 1906.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (1271 pages) : forms
- Courts -- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh -- Rules and practice
Law -- Pennsylvania -- Allegheny County
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|