Argument of Thomas B. Paton ... counsel to the Committee on Bills of Lading, American Bankers' Association [electronic resource] : in support of H.R. No. 15,846, Senate No. 4810, entitled, An Act Relating to Bills of Lading issued by Carriers for the Interstate Transportation of Property ... .
- Other Title:
- Argument in support of H.R. 15,846, Senate 4810, an Act Relating to Bills of Lading for the Interstate Transportation of Property, etc
- [U.S. : publisher not identified, 1906?]
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (10 pages)
- Bills of lading -- United States.
Interstate commerce -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Cataloged from cover
"Introduced in the House by Representative Townsend, February 26, 1906, and in the Senate by Senator Burrows, March 1, 1906."
"Before House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Before Senate Committee on Interstate Commerce ... ."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|