The negotiable instruments law [electronic resource] : its history and its effect on the law in Michigan : an address / delivered by George Williams Bates ... .
- [U.S. : publisher not identified, 1903?]
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (pages -896)
- Negotiable instruments -- United States
Negotiable instruments -- Michigan
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Reprinted from the 'American Law Review', Nov.-Dec. 1903."
Cataloged from cover
"At the Annual Meeting of the Michigan State Bar Association, Detroit, June, 1903."--Cover
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|