A brief synopsis of the principal provisions of the New Workingmen's Compensation Act (so called) [electronic resource] / by Albert S. Apsey.
- Other Title:
- Binder's title: New Workingmen's Compensation Act
- [Boston? : John C. Paige and Company?, 1911]
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (22 pages)
- Employers' liability -- Massachusetts.
Workers' compensation -- Massachusetts.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Cataloged from caption
"Compliments of John C. Paige & Co., Insurance, Boston, Mass."
Includes (pages -22) the text of: "An act relative to payments to employees for personal injuries received in the course of their employment and to the prevention of such injuries."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Massachusetts. Workingmen's Compensation Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|