Twenty-five years of regulated monopoly [electronic resource] : another chapter in the Haverhill gas case : closing argument on the petition of the Mayor and City Council of Haverhill, for a reduction in the price of gas, before the Board of Gas and Electric Light Commissioners, December 14, 1911 / of G.W. Anderson.
- Other Title:
- Another chapter in the Haverhill gas case
- [Haverhill, Mass. : publisher not identified, 1911]
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (46 pages)
- Haverhill Gaslight Company (Mass.).
Gas companies -- Rates -- Massachusetts -- Haverhill.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Massachusetts. Board of Gas and Electric Light Commissioners
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|