The law of bankruptcy [electronic resource] : including the National Bankruptcy Law of 1898 as amended, the rules, forms and orders of the United States Supreme Court, the Act of 1867, etc., etc., with citations to all relevant decisions.
- Other Title:
- Brandenburg on bankruptcy
- 3rd ed. / by Edwin C. Brandenburg
- Chicago : Callaghan, 1903.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (lxi, 1032 pages) : forms
- Bankruptcy -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- United States. Bankruptcy Act of 1898
United States. Bankruptcy Act, 1867
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|