Leading cases and statutes on the law of evidence [electronic resource] : with notes, explanatory and connective, presenting a systematic view of the whole subject / by Ernest Cockle.
- Other Title:
- Cockle's cases on evidence
Leading cases on the law of evidence
- 2nd ed
- London : Sweet and Maxwell, 1911.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxviii, 371 pages)
- Evidence (Law) -- Great Britain -- Cases.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- pt. 1 Cases on evidence
part 2 Statutes on evidence
- First edition published in 1907 has title: Leading cases on the law of evidence
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Cockle, Ernest
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|