The Agricultural Holdings (England) Acts, 1883 to 1900 [electronic resource] : with explanatory notes and general forms : also the Board of Agriculture and County Court rules and forms : together with the Allotments and Cottage Gardens Compensation for Crops Act, 1887 / by Aubrey John Spencer.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- Agricultural Holdings Acts 1883-1900
- 3rd ed
- London : Stevens and Sons, 1906.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xix, 180, 31 pages) : forms
- Landlord and tenant -- Great Britain.
Compensation (Law) -- Great Britain.
Agricultural wages -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Publisher's advertising included in pagination
Reproduction of original from York University Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Spencer, Aubrey John, 1853-1935
- Great Britain. Agricultural Holdings (England) Act, 1883
Great Britain. Tenants' Compensation Act, 1890
Great Britain. Market Gardners' Compensation Act, 1895
Great Britain. Agricultural Holdings Act, 1900
Great Britain. Allotments and Cottage Gardens Compensation for Crops Act, 1887
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|