The law relating to the child [electronic resource] : its protection, education, and employment : with an introduction on the laws of Spain, Germany, France, and Italy and bibliography / by Robert Wolstenholme Holland.
- London ; New York : Sir I. Pitman and Sons, 
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxiv, 142, 16 pages)
- Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain
Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Europe
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Publisher's advertising including in paging
Includes bibliographical references (pages xix-xxii)
Reproduction of original from York University Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|