Juridical reform [electronic resource] : a critical comparison of pleading and practice under the common law and equity systems of practice, the English judicature acts, and codes of the several states of this country : with a view to greater efficiency and economy / by John D. Works.
- New York : Neale Pub. Company, 1919.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (199 pages) : forms
- Law reform -- United States.
Justice, Administration of -- Great Britain.
Law reform -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|