The National Erectors' Association and the International Association of Bridge and Structural Ironworkers [electronic resource] / by Luke Grant.
- Washington, D.C. : [publisher not identified], 1915. (Chicago : Barnard and Miller Print)
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (192 pages)
- Labor unions -- United States.
Open and closed shop -- United States.
Labor disputes -- Iron industry -- United States.
Strikes and lockouts -- Iron industry -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Grant, Luke
International Association of Bridge, Structural, and Ornamental Iron Workers
National Erectors' Association
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|