Burgh government [electronic resource] : being a commentary showing the effect of statutes and decisions from 1892 to 1903 upon the law relating to police and municipal administration in Scotland : together with the text of the Burgh Police (Scotland) Act, 1903 : the Town Councils (Scotland) Acts, 1900 & 1903 : the Burgh Sewerage (Scotland) Act, 1901 : and an appendix of forms thereunder / by James Campbell Irons, and R.D. Melville, and William Mitchell.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- Half title: Burgh government, being a supplement to Mr. Campbell Iron's annotated edition of the Burgh Police (Scotland) Act, 1892
- Edinburgh : W. Green and Sons, 1905.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (x, 336 pages) : forms
- Municipal government -- Scotland.
Police -- Scotland.
Boroughs -- Law and legislation -- Scotland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The present work is primarily a supplement to Mr. Irons' work upon the Burgh Police (Scotland) Act, 1892, and the Commentary in Part I. must be read along with, and as supplementary to, that contained in the above-mentioned work."--Pref., pages v
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Irons, James Campbell
Melville, R. D
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|