American civil church law [electronic resource] / by Carl Zollmann.
- New York : Columbia University, 1917.
- Columbia studies in the social sciences ; no. 181
Making of modern law
Columbia University. Faculty of Political Science. Studies in history, economics and public law ; v. 77, whole no. 181
1 online resource (473 pages)
- Ecclesiastical law -- United States.
Corporations, Religious -- United States.
Church and state -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reprinted in part from the Michigan Law Review, Yale Law Journal, American Law Review, Biblical World, and Illinois Law Review.--Cf. preface, pages 6
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|