Secret statutes of the United States [electronic resource] : a memorandum / by David Hunter Miller.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1918.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (44 pages)
- United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States -- History -- 1809-1817
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Appendix : Proceedings in the Senate in secret session at the Third Session of the Eleventh Congress
Supplemental journal of such proceedings of the Third Session of the Eleventh Congress, as, during the time they were depending, were ordered to be kept secret, and respecting which the injunction of secrecy was afterwards removed by order of the House
Confidential proceedings of the Senate at the Second Session of the Twelfth Congress
[Confidential] proceedings and debates of the House of Representatives of the United States, at the Second Session of the Twelfth Congress ...
- "Confidential. For official use only."
On t.-p.: Seal of Department of State, United States of America
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Miller, David Hunter, 1875-
United States. Congress 1810-1811). Senate
United States. Congress 1812-1813). Senate
United States. Congress 1812-1813). House
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|