The Merchant Shipping Acts [electronic resource] / by Robert Temperley.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- Temperlay's Merchant shipping acts
- 3rd ed., comprising the Merchant Shipping Acts, 1894 to 1921, and the Shipowners' Negligence (Remedies) Act, 1905, with notes and an appendix of orders in Council, rules and regulations, official forms &c. / by the Author ... and William Lennox McNair
- London : Stevens and Sons, 1922.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (lxxx, 845 pages) : forms
- Maritime law -- Great Britain.
Shipping -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes indexes
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Temperley, Robert, d. 1950
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|