Report by the select committee appointed to join with a committee of the House of Commons on the nationality of married women [electronic resource] : together with the proceedings of the committee, minutes of evidence and appendices.
- Other Title:
- Nationality of married women
- London : Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1923.
- Making of modern law
- Government document
1 online resource (xxvi, 178 pages)
- Married women -- Great Britain -- Nationality
Citizenship -- Great Britain.
Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Ordered, by the House of Commons, to be printed 24th July, 1923."
Viscount Chelmsford, chairman
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Chelmsford, Frederic John Napier Thesiger, Viscount, 1868-1933
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|