The cost of crime [electronic resource] / by Eugene Smith.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1901.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 56th Congress, 2nd session, no. 491
Making of modern law
Document / United States Congress (56th, 2nd session : House) ; no. 491
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages)
- Crime -- United States.
Crime -- Massachusetts.
Crime analysis -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Letter from the Secretary of State, with a letter from Hon. S.J. Barrows transmitting a paper on The cost of Crime
The cost of crime / by Eugene Smith
Crime costs for Massachusetts taxpayers / by Warren F. Spalding
- Cataloged from cover
"Report prepared for the International Prison Commission. S.J. Barrows, commissioner for the United States."--Cover
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Barrows, Samuel J. (Samuel June), 1845-1909
International Prison Commission.
- Spalding, Warren F. (Warren Foster). Crime costs for Massachusetts taxpayers
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|