Porgy trust versus the Commonwealth [electronic resource] : suggestions for defendant / submitted by Charles F. Chamberlayne.
- Boston : G.H. Ellis Company, Printers, 1902.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (61 pages,  folded leaf of plates) : map
- Fishery law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The substance of remarks by Charles F. Chamberlayne, Esq., of Bourne, as counsel for the town of Bourne, before the Committee on Fisheries and Game of the Massachusetts Legislatures, April 3, 1902, in remonstrance against the passage of Senate Bill 191 and House Bill 523."--P. 
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|