Harris' Public land guide [electronic resource] : a compilation of public land laws and departmental regulations thereunder ... / by Charles L. Harris.
- Chicago : Peterson Linotyping Company, c1912.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (727 pages)
- Public lands -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Revised statutes and Acts of Congress annotated with decisions of the Department of the Interior relating to public land."
"A guide showing the location of vacant lands by counties and states on July 1st, 1911."
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- United States.
United States. Dept. of the Interior
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|