Trading with the enemy [electronic resource] : an article upon the measures adopted by Germany in retaliation for those promulgated by other nations / by Theo. H. Thiesing.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1917.
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 65th Congress, no. 107
Making of modern law
Document / United States Congress (65th : Senate) ; no. 107
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages)
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Confiscations and contributions -- United States
Trading with the enemy
Germany -- Economic policy -- 1888-1918
Great Britain -- Economic policy
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Presented by Mr. Beckham, September 11, 1917."
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|