Important features of pleading and practice under the New York Civil Practice Act [electronic resource] / by Harold R. Medina.
- Other Title:
- Pleading and practice under the new Civil Practice Act
- New York : Baker, Voorhis, and Company, 1922.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xi, 265 pages)
- New York (State). Civil Practice Act
Civil procedure -- New York (State)
Pleading -- New York (State)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|