Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness : american art from the Yale University art gallery / introduction by David McCullough ; essays by Jon Butler ... [et al.] ; exhibition and catalogue organized by Helen A. Cooper ... [et al.].
- New Haven : Yale University Art Gallery in association with Yale University Press, 2008.
xv, 368 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 26 x 31 cm.
- Art, American -- Exhibitions.
History in art -- Exhibitions.
United States -- In art -- Exhibitions.
United States -- History -- Exhibitions.
- American art history : the development of a discipline / Jules David Prown
The artistic creation of American heritage / Jon Butler
America coming of age / Joanne B. Freeman
A changing America and the emergence of a modern democratic nation / Howard R. Lamar.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition at the Yale University Art Gallery and other venues.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- McCullough, David G.
Butler, Jon, 1940-
Cooper, Helen A.
Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- 9780300122893 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0300122896 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780894679667 (pbk. : alk. paper)
089467966X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|