- Paris : OECD, c2008.
- OECD rural policy reviews
- Government document
297 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Rural development -- Finland.
Rural development -- Government policy -- Finland.
- Evaluation and recommendations in French, Finnish, and Swedish.
- Finland is one of the most rural countries within the OECD, and it is also one of the early adopters of a multi-sectoral approach to rural policy. The Finnish model of rural policy has been reasonably successful in achieving coherence among sectoral policies oriented to rural areas (the so-called broad rural policy) and in tailoring specific programs to promote rural development (the so-called narrow rural policy). This review examines developments in Finnish rural policy since the last review in 1995, examining in particular public service delivery and competitiveness and business environment policies.--Publisher's description.
- Rural Finland: trends, challenges and opportunities
Rural policy in Finland: evolution, consolidation and remaining challenges
Focus on public service delivery
Focus on competitiveness and business environment policies.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 231-237).
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|