A European economic recovery plan : detailed overview of progress across the EU in the specific macro- and micro-economic as well as the employment areas : Lisbon strategy for growth and jobs / Commission of the European Communities.
- Other Title:
- Lisbon strategy for growth and jobs
- Luxembourg : Office for Official Publications of the European Communites, 2009.
- Government document
69 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- European Union countries -- Economic policy.
Financial crises -- European Union countries.
Manpower policy -- European Union countries.
- Macro-economic part. The macro-economic outlook: preparing for difficult times
The European economic recovery plan as the EU's response to the macro-economic challenges
Micro-economic part. Introduction
Micro-economic reforms in 2008 and the onset of the economic crisis
At the start of a new cycle in the reform agenda: an assessment of progress by policy area
Evidence on the effectiveness of reforms
Draft joint employment report. Executive summary: deteriorating labour market prospects
The EU employment achievements and challenges
Implementing integrated flexicurity approaches
The challenges of skills matching and upgrading
Implementing structural reforms.
- At head of title: Communication from the Commission to the European Council 2009.
"KA-MV-08-003-EN-C"--P.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
- European Commission.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|