Fifteenth census of the United States: 1930. Distribution. Prepared under the supervision of Robert J. McFall, chief statistican for distribution, and John Guernsey, in charge of retail distribution.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Washington, U.S. Govt. print. off., 1933-34.
- Government document
2 v. in 4. maps, tables, diagrs., forms. 30 cm.
- Retail trade -- United States.
Wholesale trade -- United States.
United States. -- Census, 15th, 1930.
- I. Retail distribution. pt. I. Summary for the United States, and statistics for counties and incorporated places of 1,000 population or over. pt. II. Reports by states. Alabama-New Hampshire. pt. III. Reports by states. New Jersey-Wyoming.
II. Wholesale distribution. State reports with statistics for cities and a summary for the United States including county statistics.
- At head of title: U.S. Department of commerce. Roy D. Chapin, secretary. Bureau of the census. W. M. Steuart, director.
Forms part of the series of Reports of the Fifteenth decennial census.
Prepared under the supervision of R. J. McFall, and John Guernsey. vol. I, pt. I, III; by John Guernsey, vol. I, pt II; and T. N. Beckman. vol. II.
- McFall, Robert James, 1887-1963
Guernsey, John, 1888-
Beckman, Theodore N., 1894-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|