Spider-Man : India / Jeevan J. Kang & Gotham Studios Asia, script & art ; lettering, Virtual Calligraphy's Dave Sharpe.
- Other Title:
- Spider-Man India
- Direct edition
- New York : Marvel Age, c2005.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Spider-Man (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
India -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- A "what if" story that places Spider-Man in India instead of New York. Pavitr Prabhakar is a teenager from a small village who moves to Mumbai (Bombay) for a better education. The story describes how he becomes Spider-Man, witnesses the death of his Uncle Bhim, and must fight two demonic villains for the lives of his girlfriend Meera Jain and his Aunt Maya.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Spider-Man: India #1-4"--Cover p. .
"Plot: Jeevan J. Kang, Suresh Seetharaman & Sharad Devarajan."
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor) (Toccafondi copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Seetharaman, Suresh.
Sharpe, Dave, ill.
Gotham Studios Asia (Firm)
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0785116400 (pbk.)
1415602107 (BWI bdg.)
9781415602102 (BWI bdg.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|