Strategic report on the renewed Lisbon strategy for growth and jobs : launching the new cycle (2008-2010) : keeping up the pace of change / European Commission.
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Communication from the Commission to the Spring European Council, 2008
- Luxembourg : Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2008.
- Government document
3 v. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- European Union countries -- Economic policy.
European Union countries -- Economic conditions.
Manpower policy -- European Union countries.
- With the re-launch of the Lisbon Strategy, the European Union and its member states committed themselves to a new partnership aimed at securing sustainable growth and jobs. This assessment of progress made by each nember state is Part II of a publication explaining the Lisbon Strategy.--Publisher's description.
- pt. 1. Introduction
Structural reforms implemented during the first Lisbon cycle (2005-2008)
Deepening the Lisbon strategy in the next Lisbon cycle
Actions in the four priority areas
Follow-up after the 2008 Spring European Council
pt. 2. Assessment of the national reform programmes. Austria
Euro Area member states
The commission draft of the joint employment report 2007/08
The general approach used by the European Commission to assess progress with structural reforms
The European growth initiative.
- Includes bibliographical references.
"KA-MV-07-001-EN-C"--Pt. 1, p.  of cover.
"KA-MV-07-002-EN-C"--Pt. 2, p.  of cover.
"KA-MV-07-003-EN-C"--Annex, p.  of cover.
- European Commission.
- 9789279075919 (pt. 1)
9279075918 (pt. 1)
9789279075940 (pt. 2)
9279075942 (pt. 2)
9789279075971 (pt. 3)
9279075977 (pt. 3)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|