The poetical works of John Milton : with a life of the author, preliminary dissertations on each poem, notes critical and explanatory, an index to the subjects of Paradise lost, and a verbal index to all the poems / by Charles Dexter Cleveland.
- Standardized Title:
- Philadelphia : J. A. Bancroft & Co. ... [et al.], 1864.
688 p. ; 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Includes indexes.
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
Penn Libraries copy has 2 bookplates of the Philadelphia Club on front pastedown.
Penn Libraries copy: front free endpaper, first blank leaf and title leaf detached; p. 365-370 torn and mended across upper portion of leaves.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor)
Philadelphia Club (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cleveland, Charles Dexter, 1802-1869.
Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|