After the sunset [videorecording] / New Line Cinema ; a Firm Films/Contra Film Production ; a Rat Entertainment production ; a Brett Ratner Film ; produced by Beau Flynn, Tripp Vinson, Jay Stern ; screenplay, Paul Zbyszewski and Craig Rosenberg ; story by Paul Zbyszewski ; directed by Brett Ratner.
- Widescreen version.
- [United States] : New Line Home Entertainment ; Burbank, CA : distributed by Warner Home Video, c2005.
- New Line platinum series.
New Line platinum series
1 videodisc (98 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Diamonds -- Drama.
Robbery -- Drama.
Criminal behavior -- Drama.
- Caper films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English; optional English or Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound; Dolby Digital stereo surround sound.
- Two master thieves are finally retiring after one last incredibly successful heist. Moving to the Bahamas to reside in their own tropical paradise, the pair's old nemesis, FBI Agent Stan P. Lloyd shows up to make sure they really are retired. Docked in the port is a ocean liner called the "Diamond Cruise" and Stan is convinced that they're not really retired at all, and that this is just the next set up. While Lola is busy settling into their new life, Max is contemplating whether or not to steal the famous Napoleon diamond.
- Pierce Brosnan, Salma Hayek, Woody Harrelson, Don Cheadle, Naomie Harris, Chris Penn, Mykelti Williamson, Obba Babetundé, Russell Hornsby, Rex Linn.
- Director of photography, Dante Spinotti; editor, Mark Helfrich; music, Lalo Schifrin.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2004.
Special features: "Before, during and after the sunset" documentary; "Interview with a jewel thief" documentary; blooper reel; deleted/alternate scenes; DVD-ROM features: Content script-to-screen.
Aspect ratio 2.35:1.
- Ratner, Brett. , Director
Flynn, Beau. , Producer
Vinson, Tripp. , Producer
Stern, Jay, 1971- , Producer
Zbyszewski, Paul. , Screenwriter
Rosenberg, Craig. , Screenwriter
Brosnan, Pierce. , Actor
Hayek, Salma, 1968- , Actor
Harrelson, Woody. , Actor
Cheadle, Don. , Actor
Harris, Naomie, 1976- , Actor
Schifrin, Lalo. , Composer
New Line Cinema Corporation. , Producer
Firm Films. , Producer
Contrafilm (Firm) , Producer
Rat Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
New Line Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
N7763 New Line Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|