Art school confidential [videorecording] / United Artists and Sony Pictures Classics present a Mr. Mudd production ; a Terry Zwigoff film ; co-producer, Daniel Clowes ; produced by Lianne Halfon, John Malkovich, Russell Smith ; written by Daniel Clowes ; directed by Terry Zwigoff.
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2006.
1 videodisc (ca. 102 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Clowes, Daniel -- Film and video adaptations.
Art schools -- United States -- Drama.
Art students -- United States -- Drama.
Murder -- Investigation -- United States -- Drama.
- Film adaptations.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, French, Portuguese or Spanish audio with optional subtitles in English, Chinese, French, Portuguese or Spanish.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC, region 1.
- Jerome goes to art school in the hopes of having his genuine ability recognized. Instead he finds that his teachers are self-obsessed has-beens and his peers are jaded and floundering. To make matters worse, Jerome finds himself being investigated for a series of gruesome stranglings. He becomes obsessed with a lovely student named Audrey, but she is more interested in the hunky Jonah, whose crude yet acclaimed paintings of cars and tanks make Jerome want to tear his own eyes out.
- Max Minghella, Sophia Myles, John Malkovich, Jim Broadbent, Matt Keeslar, Ethan Suplee, Joel David Moore, Anjelica Huston, Adam Scott, Marshall Bell, Jack Ong.
- Director of photography, Jamie Anderson ; editor, Robert Hoffman ; music, David Kitay.
- Based on the graphic short story by Dan Clowes.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Special features: Deleted scenes, blooper reel, making of Art School Confidential, Sundance featurette.
- Zwigoff, Terry. , Director
Clowes, Daniel. , Producer, Screenwriter
Halfon, Lianne. , Producer
Smith, Russell, 1954- , Producer
Malkovich, John. , Producer, Actor
Minghella, Max, 1985- , Actor
Myles, Sophia, 1980- , Actor
Broadbent, Jim. , Actor
Keeslar, Matt. , Actor
Suplee, Ethan, 1976- , Actor
Moore, Joel David, 1977- , Actor
Huston, Anjelica. , Actor
Scott, Adam, 1973- , Actor
Bell, Marshall. , Actor
Ong, Jack. , Actor
Anderson, Jamie. , Cinematographer
Hoffman, Robert. , Editor
Kitay, David. , Composer
Clowes, Daniel. , Author
United Artists Corporation. , Producer
Sony Pictures Classics (Firm). , Producer
Mr. Mudd (Firm). , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
15884 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|