Judy Chicago & the California girls [videorecording] / produced & directed by Judith Dancoff.
- Other Title:
- Judy Chicago and the California girls [videorecording]
- [Los Angeles, CA] : California Girl Productions, .
1 videodisc (24 min.) : sd., col. with b&w seq. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Chicago, Judy, 1939-
Fresno State College.
Feminism in art.
Feminism and art.
Women artists -- California -- Fresno.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1.
- Through discourse, debate and experimental theater sketches, women students confront Judy Chicago's radical views of sexuality and feminism in this cinema-verite about the Feminist Art Program at Fresno State College.
- Faith Wilding, Janice Lester, Shawnee Wollenman, Judy Chicago, Vanalyne Green, Susan Boud, Cay Lang, Cheryl Zurilgen, Nancy Youdelman, Christine Rush, Dori Atlantis, Karen Le Cocg [i.e., LeCocq], Suzanne Lacy.
- Editor, Judith Dancoff; "the motion picture crew", Betty Chen ... [et al.].
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 1971.
"Made by Judith Dancoff about the Feminist Art Program at Fresno State College during March and April of 1971."
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Dancoff, Judith. , Director, Editor, Producer
Chicago, Judy, 1939- , Performer
Wilding, Faith. , Performer
Lester, Janice. , Performer
Wollenman, Shawnee. , Performer
Green, Vanalyne, 1948- , Performer
Boud, Susan. , Performer
Lang, Cay. , Performer
Zurilgen, Cheryl. , Performer
Youdelman, Nancy. , Performer
Rush, Christine. , Performer
Atlantis, Dori. , Performer
Lecocq, Karen. , Performer
Lacy, Suzanne. , Performer
California Girl Productions. , Distributor, Producer
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|