Racing stripes [videorecording] / Alcon Entertainment ; produced by Broderick Johnson, Andrew A. Kosove, Edward McDonnell, Lloyd Phillips ; screenplay by David Schmidt ; story by David Schmidt & Steven P. Wegner and Kirk De Micco & Frederik Du Chau ; directed by Frederik Du Chau.
- Widescreen ed.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c2005.
1 videodisc (ca. 102 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Zebras -- Drama.
Farms -- Kentucky -- Drama.
Racetracks (Horse racing) -- Kentucky -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC ; region 1 ; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- A traveling circus accidentally leaves behind a baby zebra. The baby is then rescued by horse farmer Nolan Walsh, who takes him home to his young daughter Channing. "Stripes" is soon introduced to the farm's misfit troupe of barnyard residents. The Walsh farm borders the Turfway Racetrack, where highly skilled thoroughbreds compete for the ultra-prestigious Kentucky Crown. From the first moment Stripes lays eyes on the track, he's hooked. He knows that if he could just get a chance, he could leave all those other horses in the dust. What he doesn't know is - he's not exactly a horse. But with characteristic zeal, he devotes himself to training for the big time.
- Frankie Muniz, Mandy Moore, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jeff Foxworthy, Joshua Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Joe Pantoliano, Michael Rosenbaum, Steve Harvey, David Spade, Fred Dalton Thompson, Dustin Hoffman, Whoopi Goldberg.
- Photography, David Eggby ; senior animator, Patrick Tasse ; editor, Tom Finan ; music, Mark Isham.
- Special features: Additional scenes; alternate endings; audio commentary with directors; Buzz & Scuzz's Flyin' Fiasco interactive comic book challenges; "How to make animals talk" documentary; "Animal acting 101" documentary; "The music of 'Racing Stripes'" documentary; Curb your distribution Easter eggs; "The music of 'Racing Stripes' with Sting and Bryan Adams" featurette; outtakes; theatrical trailer.
- Du Chau, Frederik. , Director, Screenwriter
Johnson, Broderick. , Producer
Kosove, Andrew A.. , Producer
McDonnell, Edward L. , Producer
Phillips, Lloyd, 1949- , Producer
Schmidt, David, 1956- , Screenwriter
Wegner, Steven P. , Screenwriter
De Micco, Kirk. , Screenwriter
Muniz, Frankie, 1985- , Actor
Moore, Mandy, 1984- , Actor
Duncan, Michael Clarke. , Actor
Foxworthy, Jeff. , Actor
Jackson, Joshua, 1978- , Actor
Snoop Dogg, 1972- , Actor
Pantoliano, Joe. , Actor
Rosenbaum, Michael, 1972- , Actor
Harvey, Steve, 1956- , Actor
Spade, David. , Actor
Thompson, Fred, 1942 Aug. 19- , Actor
Hoffman, Dustin, 1937- , Actor
Goldberg, Whoopi, 1950- , Actor
Eggby, David. , Cinematographer
Isham, Mark. , Composer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Producer
Alcon Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
33688 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|