Crossover [videorecording] / Tristar Pictures and 360 Pictures present a Preston picture ; produced by Frank Mancuso, Jr. ; written by Preston A. Whitmore II ; directed by Preston A. Whitmore II.
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2007.
1 videodisc (95 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- African American basketball players -- Drama.
Scholarships -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Ex-convicts -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English dialogue, English or French subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC; region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Noah Cruise is a naturally talented basketball player, who is determined to become a doctor using his basketball scholarship to UCLA pre-med, rather than succumb to the lure of former sports agent Vaughn and go for the NBA. His best friend, Tech is also an outstanding basketball player and the buddy that took the fall for him and did the time for an assault charge. Tech has less lofty ambitions: he wants to get his GED and win an underground street ball game against his arrogant rival, Jewelz. Their lives change drastically when they both fall in love with two local girls and take fateful trips out to L.A. together.
- Wesley Jonathan, Anthony Mackie, Wayne Brady, Kristen Wilson, Lil' JJ, Philip "Hot Sauce" Champion, Eva Pigford, Alecia Fears.
- Photography, Christian Sebaldt ; editors, Stuart Acher, Anthony Adler ; music, Matthias Weber.
- Whitmore, Preston A. , Director, Screenwriter
Mancuso, Frank. , Producer
Jonathan, Wesley, 1978- , Actor
Mackie, Anthony, 1978- , Actor
Brady, Wayne, 1972- , Actor
Wilson, Kristen, 1969- , Actor
Lil' JJ. , Actor
Champion, Phillip. , Actor
Pigford, Eva. , Actor
Fears, Alecia. , Actor
Weber, Matthias. , Composer
Tri-Star Pictures. , Producer
360 Pictures. , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
16149 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|