The adventures of Jane [videorecording] / a Keystone New World Production ; story by Alf Goulding, Con West, & Ed. G. Whiting ; produced & directed by Edward G. Whiting ; associate producer, Alfr Goulding.
- [Hollywood, CA] : Hollywood's Attic, c2009.
1 videodisc (55 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Pett, Norman, 1891-1960 -- Film adaptations.
Models (Persons) -- Drama.
Smugglers -- Drama.
Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comedy films.
Motion pictures, British.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1.
- An artist's model, Jane Gay, ... "is given a bracelet by an elderly admirer. He is in league with Cleaver, a suave crook, and the two plan to use Jane and the bracelet to smuggle diamonds into England."--IMDb website.
- Christabel Leighton-Porter, Stanelli, Michael Hogarth, Ian Colin, Sonya O'Shea, Peter Butterworth, Wally Patch.
- Director of photography, Jack Rose; editor, Edward Scott; music, Edward Stanelli.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1949.
Based on the comic strip Jane / by Norman Pett, which appeared in the London Daily Mirror from 1932 to 1959.
- Whiting, Edward G. , Adapter, Screenwriter, Director, Producer
Goulding, Alfred. , Screenwriter
West, Con. , Adapter, Screenwriter
Leighton-Porter, Chrystabel, 1913-2000. , Actor
Patch, Wally, 1888-1970. , Actor
Butterworth, Peter, 1919-1979. , Actor
Stanelli, Edward. , Actor, Composer
Hogarth, Michael. , Actor
Colin, Ian. , Actor
O'Shea, Sonya. , Actor
Pett, Norman, 1891-1960. , Author
Hollywood's Attic (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
1294D Hollywood's Attic
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|