Science of synthesis [electronic resource] : Houben-Weyl methods of molecular transformations.
- Other Title:
Houben-Weyl methods of molecular transformations
- Stuttgart ; New York : Thieme
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2000?
- Organic compounds -- Synthesis.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Science of Synthesis is your online synthetic methodology tool for the most reliable chemical transformations available! It is the ONLY resource providing full-text reviews of organic and organometallic transformations as well as experimental procedures. SOS helps you get up to speed on a chosen field of research quickly and is essential in helping you complete the design of your synthetic strategy
- Title from home page (Release 3.8, released Nov. 2009, viewed on Nov. 9, 2009).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Science of synthesis
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|