Notarial document, 1307.
1 item (1 leaf)
- Di Coardis, Reynaldus.
Di Bustanchis, Gerard.
Real property -- Italy.
Siena (Italy) -- History -- 14th century.
- Legal documents.
Manuscripts, Latin -- 14th century.
- In Latin.
- Jacobus Piccolomini discussing the sale of his land in Siena to various people, including Reynaldus di Coardis(?) and Gerard di Bustanchis(?), including vineyards, meadows, and groves of chestnut trees. Torn at top.
- Penn Provenance:
- Formerly owned by Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 20709).
- Cited in:
- From collection described in Zacour, Norman P. and Hirsch, Rudolf. Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Libraries of the University of Pennsylvania to 1800 (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1965), Supplement A (2). Library Chronicle 35 (1969), p. 30-32 (Ms. Lea 446).
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner.
- Contained In:
- Piccolomini Family Papers. Folder 10
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|