The extraordinary and all-absorbing journal of Wm. N. Seldon [electronic resource] : one of a party of three men who belonged to the exploring expedition of Sir John Franklin, and who left the ship Terror, frozen up in ice, in the Arctic ocean, on the 10th day of June, 1850 ... together with an account of the discovery of new and beautiful country, inhabited by a strange race of people ...
- Detroit, Mich. : E.E. Barclay, 1851.
- Wright American fiction, 1851-1875.
1 p. l., 9-36 p., incl. ill., pl. ; 23 cm.
- Franklin, John, 1786-1847 -- Fiction.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Plate printed on both sides.
"Biography of Sir John Franklin": p. 9-10.
Electronic reproduction. [Bloomington, Ind.] : Indiana University Digital Library Program for the Committee on Institutional Cooperation, [2001 or 2002.] (Wright American fiction, 1851-1875). Digitized image of the microfilm version produced in Woodbridge, CT by Research Publications (later called Primary Source Microfilm). Mode of access: Internet.
- Indiana University. Digital Library Program.
Committee on Institutional Cooperation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|