Legends of the South [electronic resource]/ by somebody who desires to be considered nobody.
- Baltimore : W.K. Boyle, 1869.
- Wright American fiction, 1851-1875.
70 p. ; 18 cm.
- Springs -- Virginia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- I. Legend of the White Sulphur
II. Legend of the White Sulphur
III. Legend of the Sweet Springs
IV. Legend of the Mammoth Cave
V. Legend of the Hot Springs of Virginia.
- Electronic reproduction. [Bloomington, Ind.] : Indiana University Digital Library Program for the Committee on Institutional Cooperation, [2001 or 2002.] (Wright American fiction, 1851-1875). Digitized image of the microfilm version produced in Woodbridge, CT by Research Publications (later called Primary Source Microfilm). Mode of access: Internet.
- Somebody who desires to be considered nobody.
Indiana University. Digital Library Program.
Committee on Institutional Cooperation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|