Swell life at sea, or, Fun, frigates and yachting [electronic resource] : a collection of nautical yarns from the log-book of a youngster of the mess.
- New York : Stringer & Townsend, 1854.
- Wright American fiction, 1851-1875.
2 p. l., [iii]-iv p., 1 l., -432 p. ; 20 cm.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Gould, J.W. Cruise of a guineaman
Hannay, J. Fitz-Gubin; or, The admiral's pet
An aquatic expedition from Gibraltar to Barcelona
Hannay, J. Mr. Snigsby's yacht
The death shot; a tale of the coast guard.
- Also published as: Thrilling scenes on the ocean.
Electronic reproduction. [Bloomington, Ind.] : Indiana University Digital Library Program for the Committee on Institutional Cooperation, [2001 or 2002.] (Wright American fiction, 1851-1875). Digitized image of the microfilm version produced in Woodbridge, CT by Research Publications (later called Primary Source Microfilm). Mode of access: Internet.
- Indiana University. Digital Library Program.
Committee on Institutional Cooperation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|